So it's been a little while. Just wanted to throw a quick post up and let ya'll know what I've been up to, other than not posting very much.
In no particular order...
- New teaching job = new lesson plans, new assignments to grade every weekend, new parents to call and delicately phrase what a jackass their child is, and of course new coworkers to hang out with on the weekends.
- House shopping and potentially moving in the very near future. Found a great townhouse with a great location, and might possibly be putting an offer in this coming week. Already eyeing up space for a poker table and the compy setup.
- Broke up with the ladyfriend, but it was definitely for the best for both of us, and we're remaining good friends. I'm more accustomed to the good-old cut-and-run from psychotic ex-gf's, so it was a very refreshing breakup.
- Forcing myself to actually attend my classes Monday and Wednesday nights to finish up my dual teaching certification. Both are horrendously long, incredibly boring, and completely unrelated of course to what I'll be teaching... but are nonetheless required for the whole being "highly qualified" thing under No Child Left Behind. Thanks again, Bush.
- Poker-wise, I've just been dicking around at the micro limits while I multitask with grading papers and whatnot. It has been profitable, but not really worth logging into the bankroll.
So that about sums it up. Really not a whole lot of time for either poker playing or posting other than just the occasional donkfest. Sad, I know. I might be around to resurrect my Sloppy Deuce reign of terror tomorrow, but no promises.
Best of luck for now. - B