Friday, March 14, 2008

Tier One SNG Strategy Walkthrough (HH)

I just posted another complete hand history, this one for a 6-handed Tier One turbo SNG on Full Tilt. This is the second in what I hope will become a useful series of comprehensive tutorials / walkthroughs for beginner and intermediate players that really want to pinpoint leaks in their game and understand the hand-by-hand thought process of standard tournament play. Not trying to toot my own horn here or anything, but I figure I'm decent enough to give this sort of low-limit advice, and hopefully players that take the time to read through everything will find it to be worthwhile. Anywho, here's the link:

ZipRake.com - Complete Hand History - $6+.50 Tier One Turbo SNG (6 Players, 2 Paid)

More updates on my Tier adventure and strategies coming later...

No comments: