Saturday, March 1, 2008

SNG Strategy with Loose Opponents and Cold Cards (HH)

This is the first in what I hope will be a whole series of complete hand histories for SNG and MTT strategy discussions. I'm going to be posting these on ZipRake.com for easier reading, and it really is the complete hand history with a fairly lengthy analysis. So go ahead and check it out already:

ZipRake.com - Complete Hand History - $5+.50 SNG (9 Players, 3 Paid)

Let me know what you think about the setup. The biggest downside I see right now is that the opponent names change on every hand, and I tried to find an option on the hand converter to fix this but had no such luck, so you kind of have to take my word for their play styles, or just figure it out on your own. Also I thought about breaking up the analysis and including it with each actual hand, and I might do this in the future. This way allows you to read the hand history first and then read the analysis, or just read the overall analysis and jump to the highlighted hands.

Hopefully new SNG players will be able to get something out of this. Stay tuned for more of these, and let me know what you think.

No comments: