Monday, July 28, 2008

Coming Soon - TPTM 2.0

Over the next few days I'm going to be doing some reformatting of the blog... mainly just some stylistic changes, but also trying to implement a few new features. At the top of the list is the addition of some private TPTM tournaments... which I'm waiting to get verification from Full Tilt on. I'm going to start with a small one, and then hopefully add another option or two, and I had Sunday afternoons in mind as the best time to host them. Stay tuned for more info on that.

Also, I'd like to make note of two new blogs that I've been reading on a semi-daily basis and have thus added to the list, both of which are of high quality. The first one is
Ace Filled Dreams, a general individual blog full of interesting content, both poker and a little non-poker related. The second is Melted Felt, a poker satire site with lots of good humor. Definitely a fun read when you need a break from serious poker content.

So check those out, and stay tuned for some big changes around here. Okay, that's an exaggeration... some minor and temporarily exciting changes... that's more like it.

No comments: