Monday, July 28, 2008

New Format, The Sloppy Deuce, and Free Money

So I spent the day making a few changes around here. You may notice a little bit of redecoration that took place, primarily some color scheme changes. I don't know what I was thinking the first time around, and that weird green-brown background was starting to get to me. I finally figured out how to change it in the template and decided to change a few other things as well. After playing around with it for a little while, and doing a bit of Photoshopping, I settled on what you see now. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Second order of business. I heard back from Full Tilt Poker support and the weekly TPTM tournament is now up and running... officially titled The Sloppy Deuce. I did some more Photoshopping and put a banner together at the top... hopefully you didn't miss that. The one drawback of the private tournament deal so far is the entry fee. Normally a $2 SNG or MTT carries a 25-cent fee, but it's apparently double that for private tournaments. Kind of reminds me of Party Poker (Party what? Who Poker?). Nevertheless, it's now on like Donkey Kong. I'm also going to try to start offering additional bonuses for weekly winners, and more private tournaments with bigger buy-ins will most likely follow. All results will be posted here as well.

Finally, getting back to those additional bonuses, I'm now offering a free $10 deposit for any new Full Tilt Poker sign-ups. Just follow the steps in the upper right-hand corner of the main page and the money is all yours... hopefully to play in some TPTM tournaments with... that's the whole thought behind it. So if you want to play, but don't already have an FTP account, sign up through me (remember the IMOPOKER bonus code), shoot me an email with your player name, and I'll shoot you the $10 as quick as possible.

No comments: