Just finished watching Grant Hinkle take down the $1,500 NL Hold'em Event 2 of the 2008 WSOP, and while doing so I came up with a little list...
Things not to do should I ever make it to a televised final table:
1) Misread my hole cards.
2) Upon doing #1 and making an awful play, tell everyone repeatedly what a horrible mistake I made and how incredibly nervous I am.
3) Act like a socially awkward donk.
4) Act like a cocky little bitch.
5) Fold pocket Aces.
6) Tell Norman Chad to announce that my previous job was in pizza deliveries.
7) Bring an embarrassing mother.
I think that's all I got. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to applying Degree antiperspirant, eating Planters peanuts, and getting drunk on Miller Lite. I can't explain why... I just have this unexplainable urge...