Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WSOP Event 2 on ESPN

Just finished watching Grant Hinkle take down the $1,500 NL Hold'em Event 2 of the 2008 WSOP, and while doing so I came up with a little list...

Things not to do should I ever make it to a televised final table:

1) Misread my hole cards.
2) Upon doing #1 and making an awful play, tell everyone repeatedly what a horrible mistake I made and how incredibly nervous I am.
3) Act like a socially awkward donk.
4) Act like a cocky little bitch.
5) Fold pocket Aces.
6) Tell Norman Chad to announce that my previous job was in pizza deliveries.
7) Bring an embarrassing mother.

I think that's all I got. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to applying Degree antiperspirant, eating Planters peanuts, and getting drunk on Miller Lite. I can't explain why... I just have this unexplainable urge...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually saw that. The best part was he flipped out about misreading his cards, and it wouldn't have mattered because his flush draw was also dominated. ESPN really does have horrible coverage. Registered for the Deuce...hopefully it'll be extra sloppy.