Friday, August 22, 2008

Poker Life Drawing Dead

Hate to say it, but the "real job" is taking over. Not that it's a bad thing, as I do really enjoy teaching, but this was the first week back for staff members and it's been absolutely crazy. There's always just a ton of crap that needs to get done and not enough time to do it with all the additional staff meetings going on, and now it even looks like I'll be going in for a few hours on Sunday, unfortunately missing the Sloppy Deuce.

Sucks, but I gotta do what I gotta do, and hopefully things will settle down after the first week or two, leaving me the occasional hour of free time to squeeze a weekly tournament in. I'm also attempting two night classes during the week though, so that could be tough.

I have a load of post ideas jotted down right now, and will definitely get to them when time allows. But for now, it's 9:00 PM and I'm honestly tired as all hell, so I'm peacing out. Sleeping in is the nuts!

Best of luck out there. - B

No comments: